Would you like to make a reservation?
There are a few simple steps to making a reservation :
1. How long do you wish to stay?
We are able to offer stays of 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21 nights. Sorry we are not able to offer stays of just 1 or 2 nights. We would happily recommend some local quality Bed & Breakfast / Guest Houses / Pubs / Hotels as an alternative.
(a) Short Breaks (3 or 4 nights) are available all year round excluding Christmas, New Year & Easter
- As a 3 night weekend from Friday 3pm until Monday 10am
- As a 4 night midweek break from Monday 3pm until Friday 10am
(b) Full Week (7 nights) are available all year round
- From Friday 3pm until Friday 10am
- From Monday 3pm until Monday 10am
(c) Longer Stays (10, 11, 14, 14+ days) are available all year round
- 10 nights from Friday 3pm until Monday 10am
- 11 nights from Monday 3pm until Friday 10am
- 14 nights from Friday 3pm to Friday 10am or from Monday 3pm until Monday 10am
(d) Christmas and New Year
- Reservations for Christmas week and New Year week are for 7 days. Arrival/Departure day may change from the usual Monday or Friday depending on the day of the week that Christmas Day and New Year's Day falls.
2. Check Availability
Check the Availability & Price of your holiday for this year, next year ... or even the year thereafter :
3. Have a query or want to make a provisional reservation?
Do contact us if you any queries, any special requirements, or want to provisionally reserve the dates of your choice (without obligation). Please contact us either by e-mail or telephone. We are happy to answer any queries and confirm availability and price to you. If the dates are available, they will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending receipt of a deposit or full payment. We endeavour to maintain the availability up to date on the website. Alternatively, you can just go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
4. Read the Terms and Conditions
5. Which method would you prefer to make a reservation?
- You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar shown under Option 1 on the Availability & Prices page.
- Click on the available Book In date for your chosen accommodation to bring up the Online Booking Form.
(b) By post or email
- Download and print the booking form
- Complete the form and post it to us along with payment. See below as to the methods of payment and how much you need to pay and when it is due.
6. What method of payments are possible?
Guests can pay by any of the following methods :
- Personal cheque in £ sterling only
- Travellers cheques in other currencies
- Bank transfer (either BACS within th e UK or international bank transfer from other countries) to the following bank account. Please ensure that you pay any bank charges as Cottage in the Dales is not liable for them.
- Sort Code = 20-61-46
- Account Number = 23175936
- Account Name = Cottage in the Dales Ltd
- Add your booking reference provided eg IC230617
- For international transfers SWIFTBC=BARCGB22, IBAN = GB72 BARC2061 4623 1759 36
- Paypal - electronic payment from your bank or credit card. You do need to have your own Paypal account to use this method. Add the booking reference provided eg IC230617 in the comments section. Please note there is a 2.9% charge for this financial transaction, which is a cost to you, not Cottage in the Dales. Send the payment to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How much do I need to pay and when?
- If your booking is more than 8 weeks before your arrival date, please send a £120 deposit for each full week, or part week.
- If your booking is less than 8 weeks before your arrival date, please send the full amount.
- If you are sending a deposit you may wish to also send a post-dated cheque for the remaining balance.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival date, unless you are taking advantage of a last minute break or special offer.
What happens next?
8. Confirmation of Reservation
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your booking form and deposit. Then you will receive the formal written confirmation of the reservation - either via email or via post as per your request on the booking form. The confirmation includes the balance outstanding and the date that it is due to be paid, which is 8 weeks before arrival.
9. Paying the Final Balance / Arrivals Pack
On receipt of the final balance of payment 8 weeks before your arrival date, you will receive confirmation of receipt. Then expect the Arrival Pack in the post. This pack contains the final reservation confirmation, detailed directions to the cottage and instructions as to how to collect the keys and gain access. Further information is provided in the pack to help you get the best start to you stay along with a grocery order service, personal recommendations of where to eat and The Visitor newspaper to whet your appetite about places to visit and events that are happening in the area during your stay. As you make your final preparations for your visit, please do contact us if you have any queries - large or small.